10.21.2009

what to blog?

i'm still trying to come up with things to blog about. why? let me explain a little bit.

  • i have a life in the cyber world that is everything i can't do in real life. i share things here that i can't tell friends in real life. in real life i am a very straight laced parent. here i am slightly deviant. the cyber world is what keeps me sane and to some extent i think it probably keeps me out of jail.
  • i want to be an exhibitionist in my own way. anonymous blogging helps get me there.
  • i would like to pretend that my life is eventful enough to actually be able to keep a blog up and people interested enough to visit.

i know that those are shallow reasons. but can you honestly say that they are that much different than the reasons you have a blog?

1 comment:

Bunny said...

"i want to be an exhibitionist in my own way. anonymous blogging helps get me there."
That's pretty much how I ended up out here . . .