1. In the midst of a hangover have you ever promised to "never drink again?" How long until you broke that vow?
answer: nope. i got the hangover by drinking and i knew i'd drink again. why make a promise you know you won't keep?
2. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done while drinking (or not if it is really stupid) but thought it seemed like a good idea at the time?
answer: stupidest thing i ever did that seemed like a good thing at the time was getting married to my first wife. and i wish i could blame that on drinking.
3. On a scale of 1-10, where do you rate green beer?
answer: depends on the brand of the beer that had the green food coloring added to it. just making a bad beer look green does not make it taste any better.
4. Have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't have (drunk or sober)?
answer: define "shouldn't have". if i kiss someone there is usually a reason for it. i do not kiss and regret. :)
5. What is the stupidest thing you have ever seen a drunk do (besides driving a car)?
answer: i grew up in west texas and went to college in the panhandle of texas. i can not tell you how many stupid drunks i have seen in my lifetime. they all just run together after a while.
Bonus (as in optional): How do you cure your hangover(s)?
answer: i can not remember the last time i drank so much i had a hangover. i learned really early not to get hangovers. i drink lots of water before, during and after i drink alcohol to prevent hangovers. i also make sure i eat. i also pace myself so that i don't over do it. i prefer to drink for pleasure and not drink to plastered.