1. What can you consider as the greatest thing you've ever done for/ to yourself?
answer: not depending on my parents for everything when i was a kid. it taught me to be independent and self sufficient.
answer #2: lasik surgery. i wore glasses way too long and it is great not having to wear them.
2. What/ Which part of your life you think you could have done better and why?
answer: 1-12 grade. i wish i would have learned how to make real friends instead of just acquaintances.
3. Do you have that one person whom you consider to be the wind beneath your wings?
4. Tell us about your longest relationship.
answer: first wife. we were married for 10 years and dated for 6 before that. and we were together for about 10 years too long. we never should have gotten married.
5. In a relationship, when do you get to that point of enough is enough?
answer: when you start finding reasons to be somewhere other than where your partner is at.
Bonus (as in optional):What is that one intimate moment with someone you miss so much and what are you willing to risk to have another moment of it. ;)
answer: i know this is sad, but i can't think of a single intimate moment that has left a huge impression on me. it could be the guy vs girl thing or it could be that i just have not experienced it yet. either way, i got nothing.