1. By what nickname(s) were you known as a child?
answer: believe it or not, i have never had a nickname. people have always called me by real name. i have been called names before but those were usually due to something i did. i've heard "you are a prick" more times than i can count.
2. Do you have a favorite poem and, if so, what is it? Recite it (or a snippet) here, please.
answer: can't say that i have a favorite. in fact, i can't say i even remember a poem that doesn't start with "roses are red...".
3. What is your greatest regret in life, something that you failed to do that you wish you did?
answer: her name is lesa. she was/is my first true love. she broke up with me in junior high school. i wish i had fought to keep her. if i had, we would be married today.
4. You are tired and hungry, but it's too late to cook. If any snack food were available to you, what would you choose and why?
answer: two answers: raw carrots and chocolate. maybe not at the same time but those are the two. reasons: i have acid reflux. i have found that if i eat raw carrots, it helps to settle my stomach and reduce the reflux. don't ask me why but it does. so if it is late and i'm hungry, i'm most likely going to be suffering from reflux. carrots are the cure. now as to why chocolate. who doesn't understand that?
5. What is the oldest item of clothing (not jewelry!) that you wear regularly and what do you love about it?
answer: i have a lot of old clothes. some of my shirts are 15+ years old. i still wear them because they still fit and they are in good shape. i can't say that i love them. they are just not worn out yet.
Bonus (as in optional):Name a movie or TV show that changed your thinking or behavior.
answer: really? people change their behavior because of tv or movies? it's called entertainment.