1. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
answer: i really don't pay attention to homes on television series. it could be because the television series i watch don't really show many homes. and if they do show a home it is usually a crime scene and you only get to see the room with the dead body in it. but if i have to choose, i'd take the house from "2 and half men" but i'd put it somewhere besides california. don't want to live in california. and i'd have to add a couple of bedrooms to make it big enough for my family.
2. If you had a clone, what would you make it do so you could have free time?
answer: my job.
3. Who was your best friend when you were 8? When you were 13?
what difference does it make? like anyone reading this is going to know the people?
at 8: roy cullison
at 13: abel mendoza
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be & why?
answer: i'd do a world tour so that i could cover everywhere.
5. Would you hate loosing your sight or hearing most?
answer: sight. i can deal with silence.
Bonus (as in optional): Nature or nurture?
answer: wtf does this mean? since no one else has posted answers i couldn't read theirs to find out. so since i have no clue what this means, i'm going to say my answer is ....