1) Do you have/ever had any dating or sex superstitions? (Wear 'lucky jeans' on first date, always light a vanilla candle, etc.) If so, what are they?
answer: nope. in fact i can't even think of a non-sexual superstition that i have.
2) If you were stranded on the old deserted island, and a genie appeared who could only grant you one wish -- to bring one of the following people to join you, who would it be?
- your spouse/significant other
- an unrequited love or some person you've had a crush on
- an old/past love
- your best friend
answer: this question is difficult. if i asked for my spouse and we were never rescued, then my kids would grow up orphans. i wouldn't want that. but if i asked for a unrequited love or past love and then was rescued, my wife would probably kill me. i have no best friend so this one is tough. i'd probably pick the one that would give me the best chance of getting rescued. i know, not exactly what you were hoping to see but it is the truth. so, i'd pick the unrequited love/crush. i'd ask for who ever the biggest female star is at the time because people would look for them and our chances of rescue are greater. plus they typically are nice looking so it would make things a little prettier around the island. the downside is that i'd probably be arrested for kidnapping because i took them against their will. damn this whole thing sucks. maybe i'd just ask for a volleyball and name it wilson.
3) Tell us "weather or not" you're in the mood -- how does rain, snow, sleet, scorching heat, sweltering humidity etc. affect your libido.
answer: weather does nothing for me. i can get horny in any kind of climate.
4) Are you a crying drunk, an angry drunk, a 'I'm drunk, let's screw' sort of a drinker? (And, if you do not drink -- which one of those things is the reason?)
answer: i'm a mellow drunk.
5) Who turns you on the most & why:
the care-giver/healer (nurse, doctor, masseuse, herbalist, chiropractor etc.)
the educator (professor, teacher, mentor etc.)
answer: i could care less what the person does for a living. i'm interested in the person, not the profession.
Bonus (as in optional): Looking back, what's the one thing you've done which was supposed to be erotic, but didn't quite work out?
answer: i started my own "lingerie of the month" club for my wife. each month i'd buy her something (panties, bras, corsets, gown). the only rule was that she had to wear everything at least once. it worked for about 2 months before she quit. the "i'm fat and hideous" thing won out. did i mention she was just diagnosed as being bi-polar?