9.10.2007

commenting on comments

in case anyone actually reads this blog you will notice that i don't comment on my comments. i know it is a running debate with bloggers about it. but truth be told i get so few comments that i'm not sure if anyone actually comes back to see if i have replied. i don't delete anything that gets posted but then i don't reply either. so, if you actually visit here and comment do me a favor. comment on this post and let me know if you ever come back to see if i replied. if i get a couple of "yes" replies, i'll start commenting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes... some come back... I do... almost always!

dareuu said...

ok, so at least one person returns. so i'll comment on comments for searabbit. i wouldn't want to disappoint my only return visitor. :)