1. Define "infidelity" as it relates to a relationship. Have you ever been guilty of infidelity? Have you ever been the victim of infidelity? Have you ever been a participant in someone else's infidelity?
answer: infidelity doesn't have to be related to sex. it is violating one's trust, plain and simple. i've been guilty on many levels and i've been the victim as well. i've helped others deceive their s.o.
2. What is the last thing you stole?
answer: 512mb of computer memory from my previous employer. how's that for the ultimate geek answer?
3. Name on place in your country that you have never been but would like to visit and why.
answer: alaska for untamed beauty.
4. When movies can you watch over and over again?
answer: i have none. i'm one of those people that doesn't enjoy watching movies more than once. i know how it is going to end, so what is the point?
5. Who is the last person you saw naked?
answer: my wife, this morning
Bonus (as in optional): In honor of the 237 reasons we have sex study. Tell us at least five but not more than ten reason you have had sex.
1. because i was horny
2. my wife didn't say no
3. do you really need a reason to have sex?