4.17.2007

TMI Tuesday

1. My biggest sexual turnoff is __________?
answer: partner being dirty. that really stops me from being oral. i can do the "wham-bam-thank you ma'am" thing but don't expect me to satisfy your needs for intimacy. and this one has a second answer. guy-on-guy is a big turn off for me. i have nothing against men that want to do that but i do not want to watch it.
2. Do you prefer natural tastes or flavored lubes?
answer: natural
3. How much money would it take to convince you to get on stage naked?
answer: it would have to be enough for me to retire on.
4. Have you ever been to an AA meeting or similar support group meeting?
answer: i was in a business fraternity in college, does that count?
5. Do you wear socks to bed? Is that okay or totally unsexy?
answer: if my feet are cold i'm going to wear socks. and quite honestly i could care less if she is wearing socks, as long as the good parts are uncovered.
Bonus (as in optional): Ever been arrested? Turned someone in/had someone arrested?
answer: not that i remember and not that i remember.

No comments: