4.10.2007

TMI Tuesday

i've missed a few but hopefully i can get them full time now.

1. Stubble... good or bad? How often do you shave?
answer: i shave every day unless i'm feeling lazy. i don't know if stubble is good on a man, but i'll admit that stubble on a woman's legs is bad in my opinion.
2. How often do you kiss (read make out) with your so?
answer: not often enough. it seems like everytime we "make out" it just continues on to better things.
3. Have you ever placed a personal ad or answered a personal ad?
answer: yes.
4. Where was the first place you ever had sex?
answer: sex with a female- my parents bed when they were away for the weekend. the second place was my bed, same night. sex with myself - my bed and it was before the sex with a female.
5. After a night of great sex, who do you tell? How much?
answer: no one. i don't have any real good friends that i share that info with. i think i'd be more likely to post it on my blog than to tell a friend.

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever kissed your partner on the lips after oral sex without brushing teeth, nor washing/gargling/rinsing out mouth? Turn on or off?
answer: everytime we have sex. but my wife doesn't like to perform oral. i do. she gets to taste herself. i honestly can say it does nothing for me but i can't speak for her.

No comments: