1. What one piece of sage relationship advice would you give your child (or niece/nephew or friend).
answer: don't be afraid to take a chance but make sure that you are willing to live with the consequences before you do it.
2. When was the last time you left a passion mark Or had one left on you? (A passion mark is an unintentional physical manifestation of an act of passion: a hickey left in the heat of the moment; fingernail or teeth marks that last for more than an hour, a bump on your head from slamming into the headboard could even count).
answer: i got a fat lip the last time i went down on my wife. she bumped me during her orgasm. that was last week.
3. When was the last time you had sex in a car?
answer: it has been a long time. probably sometime in the early 90's.
4. Have you ever had an orgasm in a public conveyance?
answer: yes (airplane, bus) but it was long ago and i don't remember all the details. however, the airplane was not part of the mile high club. it was under a blanket in the coach section by her hand.
5. Have you ever had an orgasm with someone other than your partner (or partners) present?
answer: read the answer to #4 and tell me if that qualifies.
Bonus (as in optional): You are strolling along in the mall with your S.O. (hypothetical if necessary) A young same sex as your S.O. is approaching from the opposite direction and will pass within feet of you. (S)he is attractive and has magnificent body. Describe your reaction.
answer: i would take in her body, look her in the eyes and smile. then she would probably get a disgusted look on her face because an old fat man just smiled at her. my s.o. would then start laughing at me.