9.04.2007

TMI Tuesday #99

1. What did you eat for dinner yesterday?
answer: new york strip at outback steakhouse. and it was damn good.

2. How much cash is in your purse/wallet right now?
answer: none. i don't carry cash because i spend it to easily. i use my good old check card for everything.

3. What have you done to avoid being flirted with by someone you didn't like?
answer: i can't say that this has ever happened to me. in fact, i don't get flirted with much at all. guess it is because i'm a fat old man. :(

4. Do you believe the theory "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
answer: yes, because once you have done something you can't take it back. kind of like virginity. once you mess it up, it is over for good.

5. Describe your sex life in two words.
answer: not enough.


Bonus (as in optional): Would you/have you ever paid money for sex?
answer: have i? no. would i? i honestly don't know if i can answer that now. it would all depend on the situation.

3 comments:

Bunny said...

Great answers; dead cow - yummmmm. Totally with you on #5; I suspect you are being flirted with and don't even realize it. My husband is like that sometimes - has no clue someone is flirting with him.

Happy TMI!

Enyo said...

lol I like your honesty on the bonus question :)

Happy TMI

Anonymous said...

Hummm I was here too on Tuesday... wonder wher my comment went... ;-))