4.29.2008

tmi tuesday #132

1. Early bird or night owl?
answer: neither. i like to sleep late and go to bed early. i'm getting old and sleep is becoming more of a precious commodity.

2. Where was the first place you ever had sex?
answer: alone - my bed, the top bunk
with someone helping - hand job on the bus on the way to tempe arizona on a band trip
intercourse - my parents bed

3. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
answer: right now i'll do a 7. but give me a couple of hours and that could drop

4. Are you more submissive or dominant?
answer: i'm going to say dominant

5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
answer: love no, lust yes

Bonus (as in optional): Describe your bed time habits. What side do you sleep on? What do you usual wear? Any night time rituals?
answer: i sleep farthest away from the bathroom because the wife gets up in the middle of the night. i used to sleep in my underwear but since the kids i put on something. typically a pair of loose shorts but i sometimes wear boxers as shorts because the kids like to buy me funny boxer shorts and i hate to wear boxers as underwear. (i'm a boxer brief guy). rituals? i lay down, turn on the alarm clock, relax a little bit and then put on my c-pap (sleep apnea ... see the sidebar) and go to sleep.

3 comments:

I Smile 2 Much said...

lol on your#3

i luv sleep too. i just wish i could actually GET SOME of it ; )

happy tmi ; )

The Covert Lover said...

Sounds like our band trips were very similar!
I wear boxers as shorts to sleep in a lot too. :)

Happy TMI Tuesday!
I finally got to play today too!

Bunny said...

There was this one time, on a band trip . . .