3.11.2008

tmi tuesday #126

1.Is sex hotter for you when it's forbidden? Or do you get wracked with guilt and it's not enjoyable?
answer: this is a tough one. "sex" is a physical thing. "intimacy" is physical and emotional. so i would say that sex i can deal with. but if it turns to intimacy then things are going to get messy.

2. Are casual sexual encounters fulfilling to you? Do you need an emotional commitment from your partner for sex to be fulfilling?
answer: casual sex can be fulfilling, but everyone needs a little intimacy too. check out my first answer to understand this.

3. Do you think that with all of the online dating sites that cater to every fetish and desire and places like craigslist that it's more difficult to make a commitment and/or stay committed to your partner?
answer: no, i don't think so. i do think it is getting easier to fulfill fetish behavior that your partner may not be willing to do or acceptable of.

4. Have you ever joined or participated in an online dating site? If not, would you ever consider it? What about a fetish site, such as alt.com?
answer: no, because as a man, it is almost impossible to get any attention. plus i'm still nervous about having too much of myself known. i kind of like the anonymity.

5. What is the weirdest fetish you've heard of?
answer: weird? not sure about that one. now if you asked me gross, i could put together a whole list of those.


Bonus (as in optional): The definition of 'fetish' is so vague. Do you think you have a fetish(s)? If so, do you want to share what it is? ;)
answer: i have done posts about this. everyone has a fetish in my opinion. american heritage dictionary defines fetish as:

1. An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.
2. An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence: made a fetish of punctuality.
3. Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
4. An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation.


if you tell me that you don't have something that fits one of those definitions, i'll call you a liar.

i have admitted that i have a couple of fetishes: women in high heels, stockings or corsets. there are others but i'll keep them secret for a while longer.

4 comments:

Naughty Endevours said...

I love high heels, I feel super sexy in them... but my fetishes are silk scarves and candle wax. I kind of like feeling like I'm not in control sometimes.

Vixen said...

Yep...that is what I meant. Fetish can be SO broad! Great answers!

happyTMI!

Bunny said...

casual sex can be fulfilling, but everyone needs a little intimacy too

I agree. I'd love to find that perfect combo of physical and emotional intimacy. I thought I found it, so I married it. Turns out I was mistaken. :-(

I love wearing thigh high stockings and high heels . . .

Happy TMI!

Vixen said...

Look at you calling me out like that! ;) I gave something (on my site)

Oh and stockings...heels...corsets....OMG hot!